Terms & Conditions - Important, please read.
* Bookings and deposits are non refundable for boudoir sessions.
* Once payment has been made orders are processed. All photographic orders i.e prints, fames, CD's, canvas etc are non refundable/exchangeable/adjustable once payment has been made.
* Date changes will be charged a minimum of £20 late cancellation fee if an appointment is changed with 7 or less days notice.
* Appointments can not be cancelled via email. To cancel your appointment call the studio directly on 0141 334 3768.
* None attendance on the day or cancellation on the morning of the session does not result in a refund neither will an alternative date be offered, but complete loss of any prior payment. Purchase of new session is required in order to attend the studio.
* Packages are set and cannot be changed, with the exception of the Build Your Own Package which is designed for this purpose.
* Completed products (i.e prints, canvas, albums etc) are tailored to your request and your specific requirements and are therefore non refundable.
* if you are attending the Beautifully Boudoir studio with a third party voucher please note that we can organise your booking but any other enquiries about the voucher should be directed to the company from which it was purchased.
* Appointments must been completed within 6 months of the initial deposit/payment being made.
Corsets & Lingerie
We offer a no nonsense refund or exchange policy for all of our goods returned in as new condition with the exception of our ‘made to order or special order ’corsets.
Briefs are non returnable for hygiene reasons and sale items are non returnable.
Items should be returned within 14 days with tags still attached and perfect condition.
Our made to order corsets are bespoke and will only be ordered when purchased, for this reason it will have been hand made to your measurements and will not qualify for a return, exchange or refund.
A return must be agreed by telephone or in person prior to sending the item back. Please call 0141 334 3768. All returns should be sent special delivery to Beautifully Boudoir 362 Great Western Road, Glasgow, G4 9HT. BB will not be responsible for items going missing in the postal system. Please note that knickers can’t be returned for obvious hygiene reasons.